"My human Jenna got another cermet named Paesh. I hate Paesh. She is a nuisance and thinks everything is a game, it's not an game!" - Kermit (Jenna).
YouTube Cameos Edit
Treating My Dogs Like Babies For A Day Edit
JennaMarbles (April 18, 2018) Edit
Peach can be seen behind Jenna during the intro of the video. While Jenna and Julien are at Babies "R" Us, Julien picks out a bib that says "Daddy's First Draft Pick" for Peach. Later, Peach is seen in the background while Jenna is feeding and cradling Kermit. Jenna observes that Peach is "jealous". After Kermit's turn, Jenna dresses Peach in a onesie, feeds her, and cradles her.
Teaching My Dogs How To Swim Edit
JennaMarbles (August 15, 2018) Edit
Before attempting to teach the dogs how to swim, Jenna predicts that Peach will be the easiest to lure into the pool, because she is motivated by food. When the lesson begins, Peach jumps eagerly into the pool to get her treat. And she proves herself to be a naturally talented swimmer. At the end of the video, Jenna says if any of them deserves a gold star for their swimming, it's Peach.
Peach is an Italian Greyhound. She has a caramel colored coat with a white chest. She is small enough to be carried by the humans. She does not really appear in Jenna videos. She is married to Kermit..
- Her main nicknames are "queen"," little lady", “mango” “weach” and "paesh".
- Her birthday is June 15, 2014, making her the youngest of her siblings
- She is the only female dog Jenna and Julien own.
- Peach is the smartest of Jennas dogs.
- She has been made fun of for being overweight, being called a barrell and a vacuum in comments by fans
- Despite being married to Kermit, they were fathered by the same stud and bought from the same breeder, making Kermit and Peach technically biological half-siblings.